1/11/08

I've been tagged

Thanks Michelle. I have been tagged and I tag...Shana

How long have you been together? together for 8 years, married for 3 1/2 years.
How long did you date? 4 1/2 years
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Are you kidding... Nathan
Who said I love you first? I am pretty sure it was Nathan in a note he passed while we were in our Puyallup High School physics class
Who is taller? Nathan
Who sings better? Nathan would say he does, but I don't care how I sound because in the car everyone sounds GREAT!
Who is smarter? Nathan by far and he lets me know it :)
Who does the laundry? I definitely do
Who does the dishes? When Nathan is here he usually does them or we do it together
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? Nathan when he is here and of course me when he is gone... which sucks in the summer heat.
Who cooks dinner? 50/50
Who drives when you are together? Nathan, I hate to drive
Who is more stubborn? I would have to say Nathan
Who kissed who first? I kissed Nathan on my front porch
Who asked who out? He asked me to Homecoming our senior year of High School
Who proposed? He did. He came to Yakima when I was in school and surprised me
Who has more friends? Well we both don't really talk to our old friends much so I would have to say we are equal.
Who has more siblings? I have more if you count step siblings
Who wears the pants in the family? Nathan would like to say he does but we really share them

This has been silly but fun remembering all of these wonderful things, it just makes me miss Nathan more.

No comments: