9/27/08

Pictures of the Week

I thought I would give everyone an update on how Syd is doing. She is still the most wonderful baby girl ever (to me of course), but I think she has Daddy's temper. She has started trying to throw tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants. She will literally throw herself down and squeal. I just let her have it out and try not to give in to her. That is the only negative thing so far.

Other then that she has been walking a lot more by herself, but is still not fully walking. She will stand, squat down to pick things up, then stand up and take a few steps. She is blowing kisses, giving kisses (especially to Aiden), talking a lot, climbing on everything, and as sweet and cuddly as can be.

Here are more pictures of Sydney from the week...

This picture is just for you Miss. April (she bought her this cute outfit)
Trying to brush her own hair
Daddy said she hasn't been smiling in any pics so I hope this is OK
Still learning things from the dogs

No comments: