10/2/08

Finally For Sale

The day has arrived... Our house is finally up for sale!!!! I have worked my rear off the past few weeks getting ready so hopefully it will pay off. There are some new people coming into Ft. Polk so hopefully it will sell within a few months. Please send us good thoughts.

We are going to try to sell it For Sale By Owner for a few months and then get a Realtor after that if it hasn't sold. My mom has been helping me by making me a great flyer to put up on Ft. Polk and around town. I also had customs signs made so our house will stand out in the sea of For Sale signs in the front of our housing development. I put pictures of both of them below so everyone could see them. I did block out the address and phone numbers because of obvious reasons of posting things online.

We will keep you posted how things go...



No comments: