1/29/09

Brrrrr.

Well we are home and getting settled back into the cold. It snowed the first day we were here and has been pretty darn chilly since. I hate to admit this but we are missing the Louisiana weather.

We had "Christmas" again at the Grandparents house and she got so many great gifts. She got lots of things but the highlights were a Star Wars car to ride, a Radio Flyer wagon, and a really neat rocking horse. I do not have pictures of everything but as soon as I get them I will post them because she loves them so much. Thank you to everyone for getting her such great gifts.

I am trying to find a job so I can get back into the routine, but only time will tell.

Saturday we get to go to cousin Lainey's birthday party. This will be the first one ever that we will be able to attend. We moved to Louisiana just a few weeks after she was born, so we are looking forward to the party. I am sure we will have pictures to post later from the day.

I know this is long but we just thought we would give you an update on how we were doing.

2 comments:

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Glad to see that you posted something. Everyone at work has asked if I had heard from you. I havent called because I was thinking you would want to hang out with family and of course Nate while he was still there. Work isnt the same without ya! You can come back anytime....lol