Since I have been slacking I thought I would just post a few pics of Sydney for everyone. Over the past few weeks she has been having a blast. We are still working on potty training and most days are about 50%. She likes her big girl panties and even more she likes the m& m's Grandma gives her for a reward when she goes potty.
We have also stared wearing big girl pig tails. I know most of you laughed at me a few months ago when we tried them but now they are so cute.
We have been working on colors, numbers, animals, and shapes too. We are a ways away from genius status but she is doing great. We call it Learning time. We even bought flash cards so she can pick them out.
Other then that we are just getting ready for Daddy to come home. We have a little over a week until we will be reunited.
To all of our Louisiana family: we miss everyone so much and hope everyone is doing well.





No comments:
Post a Comment