6/28/09

Sweet Mommy Moments

Sydney is in full swing with the toddler stage and sweet moments are sometimes few and far between. This afternoon while I was attempting to put her down for a nap she didn't want to go so I was pretending to sleep so maybe she would too. A few minuets later she grabbed one of her blankets and put it on me and then started rubbing my tummy saying night night Mommy. It was so sweet. I couldn't help but "wake up" and smile.

She has also started saying I love you Mommy (or anyone) unprompted. In the mornings before work she will say Mommy work, kissy, and I love you Mommy. It is way to sweet.

A few other things she has been doing lateley is saying Bless you after someone sneezes all by herself. She is also learning her ABC's, she will repeat them after you but when she tries to do it by herself it comes out ABCR HI OP ST WZ. Obviously she needs to work on filing in the blanks but it is just so darn hilarious.

With her 2nd birthday approaching I am starting to realize that she is growing up and will not stay my baby forever. I know this time would come but it is just going by so darn fast.

Layouts & More @ ColorArmy.Com

1 comment:

Nesrsta's said...

I love those little moments it makes the hard parts disappear.