The day is here, Sydney is TWO. I am so happy to be celebrating this but it is also so sad to realize just how quick the past two years have gone. I am sure all of you with kids understand exactly how I feel. I was looking at the montage from last year and it made me tear up looking at how much she has changed.
On this day two years ago Sydney made her surprise entrance into the world. Since then we have had good times and bad but she has always been the greatest daughter a mother could ask for.
We are having her birthday party this weekend with family and a few friends. It should be a great day.
I am sorry I have to work today sweetie but Daddy is going to take you swimming and to the park to celebrate your special day. I will be home in the evening so we can be together as a family.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sydney!! We hope you have a great day!!
Post a Comment