On Monday we got to go to the Puyallup Fair. It is the best fair ever! Nathan and I have never gone to it together so it was a lot of fun. If you remember we went to the Spring Fair but it does not compare to the Fall one.
My mom and Brad wanted to take Sydney so she could enjoy some rides and all of the yummy food. Syd got to pet a few animals (duckling, chicken, bunny and a pygmy goat), see a bunch of pig's, piglets, and cows, and go on some Rides! I think the rides were her favorite part. Even though she was about 6 inches to short on the "you must be this tall to ride" sign some of the people let her go on. We made sure they would be safe for her and that she was secure. She got to go on the carousal, drive a car, dump truck, and a motorcycle, but I think her favorite one was the Giant Slide. She was so excited and laughed the whole way down. She enjoyed it so much we went twice, once with Papa and then with Daddy.
We also played a few fair games and Syd got two stuffed animals. It was a lot of fun and of course we ate ourselves silly with fair food.
Nathan and I also were able to see a concert on Tuesday night with Rodney Atkins and Julianne Hough. It was a great date night, thanks again mom for keeping Syd for the night. We can't wait for next year and hopefully syd will grow some and be able to enjoy more rides.
1 comment:
what a cutie! I miss yall
Post a Comment