On Sunday morning it cleared up enough for us to finally go to the pumpkin patch. We had never been to this farm before but we will definitely go back. It was a lot of fun and of course very muddy. Sydney got to play on tractors, hay, go on a cow train ride, ride a pony named Patty, play pumpkin mini golf, see some animals, and of course pick out pumpkins. There was a lot more to do then I expected and it was only $5 to get in so I think it was worth it. Most of the proceeds went to St. Jude too so that was an added bonus.
I even begged Nate to let me get her face painted and then she decided she didn't want to so the lady painted a pumpkin on my cheek instead. It was a good couple of hours and next year if she is up to it we will tackle the corn maze. We decided against it this year due to all of the mud.
Marris Farms was awesome but I don't know if anything can compare to Dewberry Farms or the little pumpkin patch at the church in Houston.



1 comment:
Looks like yall had a blast. Love the rubber boots.
Post a Comment