12/2/09

News Flash...

I can't post this on Facebook yet because there are people who can't read this until I officially give notice, but I was offered a full time position today at a great office. I am so excited to finally have something that I love. It is four days with a great benefit package. I will be the only hygienist at this family friendly office. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for. :)

Hopefully this means our luck is starting to change and Nathan will find something soon. Keep sending us good thoughts.

teeth Pictures, Images and Photos

7 comments:

Kir said...

Great news! Where is the office?

Shana said...

Yippee!!! That's awesome! :)

Nesrsta's said...

I am so happy for yall can only get better from here!

Krystin said...

Congratulations!!! What a great early Christmas present to YOU! :-D

April said...

Congrats girl! Your patients will love ya as much as we do here. Many still ask about you. Miss ya!

Oren Family said...

Thanks everyone. I am so excited. I gave notice today at my Thursday and Friday job so in two weeks I will be full time.
Kirsten - the office is Fife Dental Center by the high school
April - I hope they love me too. :) I miss everyone at DP

Megan said...

That's great news! It's always a plus when you enjoy the people and atmosphere where you work!