2/2/08

Gina's Braces

First of all I look like a dork. A lot of you may think I am crazy for getting them on. I have one tooth that is out of place that bugs me, so about a month ago I asked the orthodontist in our office what he thought. He tried to move it with a retainer but it didn't do anything. He told me he was determined to get it in place and wanted me to go into traditional ortho. He only charged me $100 for supplies so it was an offer I couldn't refuse. I should only be in them for a few months and they are only on the bottom so hopefully it is worth it. They WILL be off in July when Nate comes home even if I have to take them off myself. Wish me luck, so far they suck!

1 comment:

Tony Mac said...

OMG! Well.. considering my teeth I should shutty up. Good luck with that!