2/2/08

Muddy Truck

Most of you know that Sydney is now with a new daycare. The new lady that watches her is named Cindy and she is a Mennonite woman that I met at work. She is great. Sydney loves her and she has asked many times if she could keep her.
The only negative things are she lives twenty minutes away from me and then another 15 minutes from the dental office. I have to leave a lot earlier, but so far I think it is worth it. The other crappy thing is she lives at the end of a long dirt (mud) driveway. The weather has been horrible here lately so everyday I have to put the truck in 4WD just to get to the house.
I thought I would post a few pictures of Nate's muddy truck and me in my sexy boots. It is a little cleaner then normal because it just rained. Nathan's poor baby truck is actually getting used!





No comments: