7/10/08

Plane Ride

I thought we would post a quick note telling everyone how our big flight to Seattle went. We ended up leaving at 11:00 PM from Houston, TX and did not arrive in Seattle until 1:30 AM (really 3:30 AM our time). Sydney was in great spirits until we boarded the plane. Since it was definitely past bedtime she was very sleepy and wanted to fight it. About an hour after we took off she finally stopped crying and screaming. After that she slept the rest of the three an a half hours and actually slept through landing and did not wake up until we hit baggage claim.

Lets just say we are never going to fly late at night again with her so young. Wish us luck on the way home, but at least it is during the day.


3 comments:

Nesrsta's said...

Ohhhh I am sorry things started off bumpy, but I am glad in the end that she calmed down. Can't wait to hear about the party. Have a safe flight back. see ya soon

Shana said...

Wow, that sure is a late flight....Y-A-W-N!!!! I wouldn't have been able to stay up! ;)

Krystin said...

What a trooper! It's so hard to tell if the late night/early morning flights will work for or against the babies! Oh well, at least she slept for most of the flight!!