With Sydney's birthday coming up I found so many cute dresses online and got inspired again so a friend from work took me under her wing and has been giving me pointers and boosting my confidence. I am happy to announce that it is finished. I even got it embroidered with her name and a little cake with a single candle (I really wanted a cupcake but she did not have one, but I think it looks just fine). The point was to have her wear it to her party at home or at least get a picture of her in it standing next to the number one. I hope you all enjoy it because I am pretty darn pleased for being my first completed dress.
1 comment:
I am so proud .. That is what I am going to accomplish next. I have 2 quilts done I think I can make a jumper for him to wear on his birthday. It looks so cute. Thumbs up from me !
Post a Comment