Here are more pictures of our beautiful Sydney. I hope these are just what you need Nate to help you make it the next month or so until we get to see you. :)
First Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Caught You! Sydney trying to sneak something out of the diaper bag
I don't know if you know, but I moved to Polk a few weeks ago. Would you like to have lunch sometime? I live just off entrance road off post. Also, send me your e-mail. I have some pictures of sydney from the baby shower that I think you'd love.
1 comment:
I don't know if you know, but I moved to Polk a few weeks ago. Would you like to have lunch sometime? I live just off entrance road off post. Also, send me your e-mail. I have some pictures of sydney from the baby shower that I think you'd love.
Post a Comment