2/5/09

Poo Poo

Exciting News... Sydney went poo poo in the potty!!!! We are starting to get a little more serious about potty training her these days so this is a big milestone. We clapped and cheered and she was beaming.

If you remember a few months back we started getting used to the potty and basically played with it. The past month or so she has stopped and squatted when she is going potty so we knew it was time to try it again.

Oh and a little tip for all of you that will be heading in the same direction soon with your little one, don't buy the potty that sings. She thinks it is a toy and just wants to play. I had to turn off the sounds so it isn't so entertaining.

Oh and sorry no pictures, I like to take them but I am not Kate from Jon and Kate plus eight

1 comment:

Nesrsta's said...

Congrats Sydney What a big girl