2/5/09

Random Items

Well I know we like to post things that are new or interesting so I thought I would share a few things that we have gotten this week.

Sydney got her first Flinstone vitamins this week and she loves them, she always asks for more when she is done (but she only gets one a day). I didn't even know they made them for toddlers but they do. She sucks it for a minute and then chews it up. The package says age two to three, but if your little one has enough teeth it should be just fine for them too. For those of you who know I am kinda a vitamin freak so naturally I wanted Syd to have them too.


The next thing is a toothbrush sanitizer. I have a sonicare that has a sanatizer built into the charger but I needed one that would fit Sydney's toothbrush. She is a great brusher but also likes to put it on the ground or rinse it off in the bath water (YUK!) So I found this Zapi ultraviolet light sanitizer and it is great. It also comes in different colors.

No comments: