4/9/09

Nate is almost home

I thought I would just give everyone a quick update on our situation. Nathan, as I write this, is only about 4 hours from home!!! As soon as I finish this post I have to get ready and try to make myself look cute so my husband will remember me. If you remember this is really the first time since November 2007 that we will be together for more then a few weeks. I am very excited but a little nervous. You may wonder why I am nervous, but living apart for so long and considering that we are still living with family kinda sucks.

As far as the job search goes Nate has had a few phone interviews and has a few other in person interviews set up for next week. I have a working interview on Monday so hopefully that will work out. The sooner we both get jobs the sooner we can buy a house. Please keep us in your thoughts. The sooner we get settled the sooner we can make arrangements to go on vacation and maybe visit some of you! :)

Welcome Home Nate! It is about freaking time!!!!

Layouts & More @ ColorArmy.Com

4 comments:

Shana said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for y'all. Have fun and good luck on the interviews!!

Nesrsta's said...

I am glad the family is back together again!! Keep us posted on the job front Miss Yall

Megan said...

Hooray, this is so exciting! I hope all goes well for you all :)

Tony Mac said...

Wahoo!