Today was my day off this week and I love to watch GMA in the morning when I get a chance and this morning they had a story on there that I thought was interesting. Apparently there is a new study from Brittan showing that kids should ride in a rear facing car seat until age four. I understand the reasoning especially when they show the crash test dummy video. When I turned Syd around a year ago her little feet were already touching the back seat so I don't know how comfortable that would be for her or any child. Nathan and I are going to discuss it, but he already told me he doesn't want her dirty shoes rubbing on the seats of his truck. I just thought I would share the info and all of you with little ones can make your own decision.

3 comments:
So what happens when the baby's legs are so long that their chin rests on their knees because they're all cramped in their rear facing car seat? That can't be too safe either! Sometimes I think these people go overboard...
That pick is funny! Oh man! Yeah so they will survive a crash but they will lose their legs because they had to hang over the sides.
I have seen this also and it is CRAZY to me! I understand trying to keep your child safe but c'mon! Like Krystin said, what about when your kids feet are jammed up against the seat?? We can't wait for a couple more months to turn Landon!
Post a Comment