Here are pictures of our new house. It is perfect for a rental. We have the option to buy it as well but we haven't decided yet if that is what we want to do. Sydney even has her own playroom too. I think that is her favorite part.
Shana, 1 - It is a fan since it has been hot and we don't have AC 2-I know :) I love it!!! 3- No it is a 32 in. TV that Nate hooked up to be our monitor, TV and to play X-box on. It is huge but nice sometimes. 4- No Linus is indoors but we got the house for free and since the yard isn't fully fenced in he has to be on the chain so the dog house gives him a comfy place to lay.
5 comments:
The house looks so cute! I wish I could see it in person...
A couple ?'s though-
1. What is that thing in your bedroom? A humidifier?
2. Gina, you got your garden tub!!
3. Was that your computer monitor? It looks gigantic!
4. Does Linus live outside now? (not that it's hot I just noticed the little house).
Shana,
1 - It is a fan since it has been hot and we don't have AC
2-I know :) I love it!!!
3- No it is a 32 in. TV that Nate hooked up to be our monitor, TV and to play X-box on. It is huge but nice sometimes.
4- No Linus is indoors but we got the house for free and since the yard isn't fully fenced in he has to be on the chain so the dog house gives him a comfy place to lay.
I love the house what does it have like 5 bedrooms! Miss yall
It is only four bedrooms with space above the stairs for the office. It is nice to have the extra room. We have way to much crap. :)
Cute house! I wish the houses we had to choose from were as cute as yours!!
Post a Comment