8/20/09

Syd Birthday Party pics (Finally)

We officially have Internet so I can now bombard everyone with the ton of pictures that I have been meaning to post.

The first thing is Sydney's birthday party that was weeks ago. We did a Hello Kitty theme which she calls birthday kitty now. It was a good day visiting with family and letting the cousins play.

Thank you to everyone who came and who sent her a gift it was very sweet. A few of her favorite things this year are Sponge Bob and Handy Manny ( I know Krystin is cringing at both of those but she loves them for some strange reason). She got this Bob shirt and a Manny tool set. I really think she has her first crush on Manny because she is way to excited when it comes on and then she will say things like I love Manny. Lord knows we need at least one person in the family who is Handy. :) I guess we are officially in the terrible two's so hopefully it goes as painless as possible. Thanks again to everyone for all of the great gifts.



1 comment:

Nesrsta's said...

What a fun party! I am glad she is having fun.