Over the past few months she has just blossomed into full toddler mode. She sings songs, dances, and loves to read her books. Her latest favorite book is Curious George and the movies she wants to watch over and over again are Cars and the Leap Frog Letter Factory (I highly recommend this one to all of you moms). It is so cute because she knows most of the letter sounds now and makes faces to go along with them. I got some on video and will post it later.
She has also begun pretend playing. The other night she kept bringing us "hot chocolate" She would run to her favorite drawer in the kitchen to "fill it up" and then bring it back to us and make us blow on it before we would take a drink. Then she brought us a "snack" she said it was onions. Silly silly Syd. We just went along with it and we all had so much fun.
On a side note the mysterious fevers that she has had for the past year and a half or so are still happening. We have seen the doctor many many times now and still have no answer. Hopefully we will go 6 weeks without one. This next year is going to be filled with so much fun, I don't want her to grow up but I also can't wait to see the girl she becomes.
2 comments:
Aww, I love the pictures!!!!
and yummy hot chocolate and onions! I bet it's your new favorite! ;)
These Pictures are super cute ..Bryant did not do so well at his 2 year pictures. His little toddler attitude is adorable.
Post a Comment