It has been a while so I thought I would just start off by posting a few pictures of Syd that are a little older. Everyday I tell Nate "I can't believe how big she has gotten". Time has just flown by too fast. Syd is the only other toddler we are around so of course we miss all of her other friends from down South.
Getting into things in the kitchen. (she moves the chair around so she can reach whatever she wants)
Monster Face in the Monster Jammies
Go Seahawks!
Silly munchkin likes to put socks on her hands
Giving Rocky a kiss (with those silly socks again)
2 comments:
Gosh that first picture looks so much like your DeRidder kitchen (the set up with the cabinets and stove)
And maybe Sydney will be a trendsetter with the sock on the hand thing! ;)
I love these! Bryant has the same PJs just the pants and shirt super cute. I cant believe how big she is getting miss yall
Post a Comment