4/21/08

Getting Big

Well I just thought I would give everyone an update on how big Sydney is getting. She weighs approx. 20 lbs. and is just about 27 inches long. She is rolling everywhere and getting into anything within reach. She will get up on all fours and look like she is going to crawl and then lay down and roll, but if I were to guess I would say withing a few weeks she will be off and crawling.

Tonight for the first time she sat up all by herself from a laying down position. I cannot believe how big she is getting. She will be nine months in a few days.
She has begun eating solids and has sampled a variety of things such as: french fries, crackers, pickles, lemons, potatoes, steamed carrot slices, banana, and numerous others.
Today she actually sampled the outside of an M&M when the daycare lady's son gave it to her. Cindy (daycare lady) didn't realize what she had until her whole hands, face, and legs were blue. I guess she is learning early that M&M's are great! We will continue to keep you posted and cannot wait to see most of you this summer.

No comments: