4/16/08

Sydney's First Trip to The Big Easy

Last weekend was the New Orleans Dental Conference. My dad and step mom came down to visit for a week so they could help me out and watch Sydney why we were trying to stay awake during our boring classes. I appreciated it so much because I wouldn't have been able to go without them.
Sydney did great as usual... she didn't make a peep the whole four hour car ride, slept great in the hotel, and enjoyed touring New Orleans in her stroller. She got beads from a parade, went to eat at some great restaurants, and got to eat french fries for the first time. I think that may have been the highlight ( we started a life long addiction to fries). We also took her down to Bourbon Street for a photo. While we were there she kept saying da da over and over again. I thought it fitting since Daddy really wished he was there.
We had a great weekend and cannot wait to go back with Daddy. Dad and Michele thank you again so much for helping me out last week.


Mommy, Pappa Gene, and Sydney on Bourbon Street


French Quarter Festival Parade

Sydney and her beads


Sydney deciding which margarita she wants to try at Margaritaville


Mommy trying to get Sydney not to drink Regina's glass of wine at Emeril's



1 comment:

Nesrsta's said...

Sydney is so beautiful... and you look so good I love the hair We miss you guys so much!!