This weekend was Memorial Day and I got to spend four days at home playing with Sydney. Considering both of us were not feeling 100% we were pretty lazy. One of the few fun things we did was practice going through an obstacle course I made up for Sydney.
She had to first remove the blanket from her head, crawl through the tunnel, crawl to the chair and stand up, crawl to a pillow and climb over it, and then crawl to the love seat and stand up. It was fun and surprisingly it didn't take long for her to get it quick. Of course she needed some inspiration so the video below will show me being very silly and coaxing her on with musical toys.
All and all it was fun and a great way to spend some quality time. It also lets you see how well she is getting around now. Way to go Sydney...
1 comment:
How fun! We missed yall so much this weekend. We have to plan something soon. I cant believe how big she is.
Post a Comment