She finally did it! YEY!!! I am so proud of her right now. Earlier this evening she just started crawling like she had been doing it all along. She crawled over to my purse on the floor and dumped it out. It was cute because she knows I keep some of her little baby puffs in there. I guess she was wanting a snack and couldn't wait.
This video shows her getting around pretty well. Next step is walking-we all better watch out because Sydney is on the move. :)
We all know she is so much cuter then this ugly baby!!!

2 comments:
It's so weird to see her moving around now!!! Poor little Linus just wanted to ham it up tonight! ;)
p.s. you're right about that crawling baby pic..... that little dude is funny looking! plus, Sydney won't have bucky beaver teeth either!! lol
Way to go Sydney !!! We are so proud of you. How cute!
Post a Comment