6/18/08

Buh Bye Shockley Family

Well today was the big day. Mayhaw Street became a little quieter today when our favorite family on the corner drove away. They left fully loaded down this morning heading to Ft. Benning, GA.

I would like to say thank you to all of you who called to "check" on me today. You would have thought someone died with all of the concerned phone calls I received. Both Sydney and I are doing well and NO we did not sit around and cry all day like some of you are thinking. They will be missed greatly but we know they are moving on to bigger and better things (anywhere but here is great).

Goodbye Micah, Shana, Shiner, Beaux, Shiloh, Hidey (in spirit), and Baby Landon. Please keep us touch and updated on our daily Fiddlesticks nonsense. If you haven't seen our montage to the Shockley's check it out. As Sydney would say buh bye (with two waving hands).

Empty house and driveway

Beary Much


No comments: