6/7/08

First Swimming Experience

Today was another first for our baby girl. She got to go swimming in Miss April's pool. We got her all lathered up in sunscreen, put her little swimmer diaper on, put on her cute ruffle behind swimsuit on, and of course we cannot forget the hat. I was expecting her to have a good time because she loves the bathtub, but I didn't know she would enjoy it as much as she did. She kicked and kicked and was actually moving herself around the pool in her floaty. She even got dunked twice and didn't fuss at all. I actually went in with her even though most of you know how much I didn't want to so please ignore me and just look at the cute baby :) . With as hot as it is going to get this summer I am sure Sydney will get a lot of practice swimming.
All ready for the pool Mommy Sitting in her floating chair
Kicking her legs
After her first dunk under water and still smiling
And of course I got some on video...

(The girls in the pool with her is April's daughter Heather and one of her friends)

No comments: