6/26/08

Sydney's Birthday Party Invitation

I know I sent a lot of you this invitation but I had to post it. I think it is just sooooo cute. I know some of you will definitely not be able to make it but we had to share it with everyone we love. Sydney cannot wait for her party and especially for Daddy to come home.


I blocked out the address and phone number for obvious reasons of posting things on the Internet

For anyone who is interested the invitations were made by design diva. She made the file and then e-mailed it to me and I was able to print out as many copies as I needed. She has tons of themes and I think will even custamize orders to fit what you need. We will definetly be using her again.

1 comment:

Nesrsta's said...

I got mine (even checked to see how much it would be to fly)We are with yall in thoughts. Counting down to the big day, our babies are not so little any more.