8/21/08

Henry's Poor Tummy

Most of you know we have two beagles named Linus and Henry. Well we found Henry about two years ago and have had nothing but intestinal problems since day one. If it is not one thing it is another.

I just had to write about the most recent issue. Henry has been throwing up everything he eats lately. YUK! Well I finally got him into the vet (the doctor is not in on Wednesday's so we had to wait) and they told me he has Acid Reflux. I wasn't aware that dogs could get it. The number one cause is usually eating to fast and too much. That fits Henry perfectly. He was a stray and gobbles up everything we put in front of him.

Long story short I have to give him these Reglan pills (basically puppy Prilosec) before he eats for a while. I hope this solves the problem, if not then we are definitely going to a different vet who hopefully will help him.

Photobucket

No comments: