11/15/08

All Alone...

Well tonight I am missing Sydney. My office manager and her family offered to take her for most of the day and the night. I was excited at first because that means I get to sleep in and just be baby free for a night.

Let's just say it is OK but nothing spectacular. I miss her so much. It is strange that the normal routine is different. I went to turn on the monitor and got a little sad that she wasn't here.

OK enough of me babbling. It is nice for Mom's to get a break but it will be different when Nate is home and I am not going home to an empty cold house. April and I did get a daiquiri from Frozen Spirits, but I only drank about a quarter of it and now am ready for bed. At least I will get to sleep in but Sydney won't because she has to get up and go to church in the morning.

No comments: