Dear Daddy,
I have not been feeling well the past week and have really been missing you. Mommy says that when you come home you will cuddle and console me like she does. I have not been around you much since I became a big girl but I can't wait to play chase with you, peek a boo, and my favorite game -find the puppies.
Mommy says that you don't want to help with the gross things like changing my diapers, cleaning up when I get sick, or giving me baths but I would really appreciate it if you do. I want to spend as much time as I can with you. We have a lot to catch up on and that will only bring us closer.
One more thing, Mommy has been working really hard this past year raising me all by herself and I know she would love for you to do something special for her when you come home. I know she has things planned for you too. Just please don't tell her I gave you the idea, I want it to be a surprise.
I miss you so much and cannot wait for the day when I get to run into your arms. I love you very much Daddy and I know you will be the greatest one EVER!
Love always,
Sydney

No comments:
Post a Comment