11/8/08

Sydney Update

The fever finally broke Friday morning and has not come back since! She is definitely feeling better because she is getting into all sorts of trouble and throwing huge tantrums. The one problem that we are still having is vomiting and diarrhea. Sorry for the gross topics but for the past three days I have basically been living in, cleaning up, and smelling puke. YUK!!! If I didn't love her so so much this would be a hard task to do.

I decided to stop giving her the augmentin that she was on because I am almost positive that is what is causing the tummy issues. If she continues to feel bad then we will be calling the doctor on Monday. Wish us luck.

I want everyone reading this to Thank their Mothers for going through all of this stuff for us. I know I sure appreciate mine more.

No comments: